Tuesday 7 February 2012

Back with a little free Valentin design!

I know it has been a long time that you have heard some news from me.
Sorry, but hopefully it will become another more creative year 2012!
I want to say hello again with a little Valentin Freebie!
I just have finished the stitching and for the friends which are familiar with my way of designing (I'm designing with needle and thread first and after that I'm doing the charting on the paper) I will post the chart for this freebie later this week when it will be finished. So please come back if you like a little Valentin stitching and I would be glad if you post a little comment. You know designing and stitching without my friends is only half the fun! Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you back to blogland! I'll look forward your freebie's post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo haven't seen you in ages ... lovely cute little valentine stitching :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep coming back hoping you are back, it was so great to see you post today! Look forward to this lovely design, thank you.
    I wondered if you had any new designs coming out? Hope so, I love your designs.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see your post!! I love the new design and will come back for the freebie.

    Happy week, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete